Talmage is a village in Otoe County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 233 at the 2010 census. The town is located southeast of Lincoln and south of Omaha, lying just west of Nebraska Highway 67.
The area in the vicinity of Talmage began to be settled in the late 1850s. The Missouri Pacific Railroad’s Kansas City-Omaha line construction reached the area by 1881. The town was platted on March 7, 1882, on land donated by local farmer Clark Puffer. It was named for Archibald A. Talmage, a superintendent of the railroad.